Charlotte Ronson Spring '10 Runway Review

  • gathers all the trends of fall '09 and makes them wearable during spring by adding sheer, white fabrics (black leather shorts with white sheer tops, acid wash denim shorts and bathing suits, black lace, etc.)
  • mix of rock n' roll, military and ballet dancer 
  • white high waisted leather shorts
  • white suits made feminine with white or black knotted leather belts at the waist
Verdict: I was pleasantly surprise by this collection. I could actually imagine myself wearing many of the outfits. The only issue was that they were too young and trendy. Although the collection is pretty, it doesn't transcend time. I also can't imagine people older than their mid 30's reaching for these pieces. But... I did love how women could save money by mixing trends from their fall wardrobes with the transition of spring.

0 comments:

Post a Comment