I'm OBSESSED with Lush!



I've discovered the store, Lush, a few months ago and I am absolutely in love with everything that they sell. I always walked by it and thought it was just another one of those hippy stores- funny how everything with the word "organic" makes me think that. 
Lush sells organic and handmade skincare and bath products. They make amazing soaps which smell just as good as they work. My absolute favourite soap right now is the porridge soap which has a scent of vanilla and something else I can't quite put my finger on. It has exfoliating oats and fresh orange juice in it! 


I've also started to use their facial products. I've noticed that my skin didn't react well with all the chemicals in typical cleansers, toners and moisturizers and would oftentimes break out from some allergic reaction. I'd always be scared of trying new things just because of how my skin would react to it. With lush, I really don't have to worry because everything is all-natural. Just look at the ingredients on the website!
I use the coalface cleanser, the tea tree water toner and the mask of magnaminty. I also have the "cupcake" facial mask and the "sacred truth" mask (which I received as a sample).
THEIR BATH BOMBS ARE ALSO REALLY AWESOME!!!! My mom used one and said that her muscles were relaxed for three days after using it in her bath. 
I know that I'm probably rambling on and sounding a commercial but it really is an amazing, interesting, one-of-a kind place which I recommend everyone to check out! The staff are very friendly and helpful but they also know when to step back and let you find things on your own. 














From very top: Porridge soap, Mask of Magnaminty, Coalface Cleanser, Bumble Bee Bath Bomb, Mange Too Massage Bar
Note: All pictures from www.lush.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment